Phi Alpha Kappa (University of Michigan) records: 1929-2008
full text File Size: 6 K bytes | how to request materials

History

In 1929, alumni of Calvin College founded Phi Alpha Kappa, a fraternity with a strong focus on their Christian beliefs, in Ann Arbor. Members moved into a fraternity house on East Ann Street, where they held meetings, parties, and other events.

The fraternity's only chapter remains at the University of Michigan as of 2017, with many members coming from the Grand Rapids area.