The records of the church were donated by the Episcopal Diocese of Michigan (donor no. 1059) in January 2011 and September 2017.
No further additions to the records are expected.
The record group is open to research.
To protect fragile audiovisual recordings (such as audio cassettes, film reels, and VHS tapes), the Bentley Historical Library has a policy of converting them to digital formats by a professional vendor whenever a researcher requests access. For more information, please see: http://bentley.umich.edu/research/duplication/.
Donor(s) have not transferred any applicable copyright to the Regents of the University of Michigan. Patrons are responsible for determining the appropriate use or reuse of materials.
[item], folder, box, St. Andrew's Episcopal Church (Clawson, Mich.) records, Bentley Historical Library, University of Michigan
[item], [URL], St. Andrew's Episcopal Church (Clawson, Mich.) records, Bentley Historical Library, University of Michigan.
In preparing digital material for long-term preservation and access, the Bentley Historical Library adheres to professional best practices and standards to ensure that content will retain its authenticity and integrity. For more information on procedures for the ingest and processing of digital materials, please see Bentley Historical Library Digital Processing Note. Access to digital material may be provided either as a direct link to an individual file or as a downloadable package of files bundled in a zip file.