Cornelia G. Kennedy papers: 1932-2012 (Majority of material found within 1970-1999)
This collection is indexed under the following headings in the finding aid database and catalog of The Bentley Historical Library/University of Michigan. Researchers desiring additional information about related topics should search the catalog using these headings.
- Judicial ethics -- United States.
- Women judges -- Michigan -- Detroit.
- Women judges -- United States.
- Interviews (Sound recordings)
- Federal Judicial Center.
- Judicial Conference of the United States.
- Judicial Conference of the United States. Committee to Review Circuit Council Conduct and Disability Orders.
- Kennedy, Cornelia G. (Cornelia Groefsema), 1923-2014.
- Michigan. Circuit Court (Wayne County)
- United States. Court of Appeals (6th Circuit)
- United States. District Court (Michigan : Eastern District)
- University of Michigan. Law School -- Alumni and alumnae.