The Housing series contains two subseries: 1906 House (1015 E. Huron) and 1969 House (1912 Geddes). There have been two permanent chapter houses of the Alpha Chapter of Nu Sigma Nu: the house built at 1015 East Huron Avenue in 1906 and the house built at 1912 Geddes Avenue in 1969. Within the subseries 1906 House (1015 E. Huron) there exist legal documents, insurance policies taken out for the house, and a record of house inspections done by the Housing Division of the University of Michigan. Information pertaining to the construction of the 1906 house can be found in the Correspondence series, in the subseries Building Correspondence. The subseries 1969 House (1912 Geddes) contains similar records, as well as information on the campaign to build the second chapter house, how the house was furnished, and individual incidents that occurred while the house was in use. Financial documents relating to the houses can be found in the series Financial Records.