UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Law Quadrangle. no. 218
York & Sawyer, architecture firm. Given to the university by William W. Cook, the four original buildings comprising the Law Quadrangle with their construction dates are: the Lawyers Club, 1924; the John P. Cook Dormitory, 1930; the Legal Research Building, 1931; and Hutchins Hall, 1933. The Legal Research Building included the original library. In January 2012, the Law Quadrangle was enlarged with the addition of South Hall and Aikens Commons.
Image from southeast showing Legal Research and Cook Dormitory.