UBImu D13. Folder: Campus Buildings. W.K. Kellogg Foundation Institute. no. 312
Lewis J. Sarvis, architect. Built at the corner of North University Avenue and Fletcher Street. Construction required that the old residence known as the Prettyman house, on the west side of the School of Dentistry, be demolished in the fall of 1938. The building was erected adjacent to and connected with the existing School of Dentistry, which was torn down in 1970 to facilitate construction of a new Dental School Building. In January, 1940, the building was completed and officially named the W. K. Kellogg Foundation Institute: Graduate and Postgraduate Dentistry (R.P., 1939-42, pp. 187- 88).