UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Horace H. Rackham Educational Memorial Building (Detroit), interiors. no. 207
Harley & Ellington, architects. W.E. Wood Co., contractor. Built from July 1940 to January 1942. Built jointly for the Engineering Society of Detroit and the University as an Extension Service facility in Detroit. Funded by the Horace H. and Mary A. Rackham Fund.
View toward north including cityscape. Limestone in progress on second floor. Roof is being prepared for finish. Finishing stonework on first floor. Additional scaffolding from east tower to roof. No. 24 of chronological series of construction photographs, numbered 1 to 32. Smith, Hinchman & Grylls, architects. W.B. Wood Co., construction