UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Michigan Union (Thomas M. Cooley House) no. 245
Photographer / Artist
Daines (Ann Arbor, Mich.)
Building was renovated in 1906-1907; opened for student use in 1907; in 1912 an addition was built. In 1916 the original house was razed to make room for a new Michigan Union. The addition was moved to the north and used as a ballroom for a time. Image is creased and torn upper right and lower left. On verso: Summer 1916. View from southwest.