Dedicated October 18, 1953. This is a general Medical and Surgical Hospital with 488 beds. It is a Residency hospital, cooperating with the Deans Committee, University of Michigan, for the treatment of veterans of our armed force. Color by Lucy Gridley
Located on the campus of the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor, this building houses the offices of the department of Physics and Astronomy classrooms, lecture rooms, research areas, laboratories and staff offices. Lecture halls and libraries are in the connecting wing.