UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. West Engineering Annex 1988-1900 (with clock added to tower) views. no. 321
Photographer / Artist
University of Michigan. News and Information Service.
Profs. J.B. Davis & Mortimer Cooley, architects? Engineering Shops from 1885-1923. Later used as West Engineering Annex 1923. Architecture Dept. in east wing 1923-1927; Survey Dept. in east wing 1927; Auto Lab in west wing; part of Auto Lab destroyed by fire 1937; rest demolished 1956. In 1918, clock and chimes were removed from the Old General Library and installed in the tower of the Engineering Annex. Old General Library was torn down in 1918.