UBImu D13. Folder: Campus Buildings. University Hall; old dome (1872-1896) no. 297
Jenison, Edward S., architect. View is from the east. In 1879 two circular corner turrets and two turrets at base of dome were removed. On verso: Back of main building where the literary students hold forth.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.