UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. South College. no. 284
North Wing completed in 1841; renamed Mason Hall in 1843 in honor of Stevens J. Mason, first governor of Michigan. South Wing (also called South College) built in 1849. Both wings demolished in 1950. Handwritten on mount: Lecture rooms. Mich. University
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. School of Music Building (North Campus). no. 282
Eero Saarinen, architect. The building, located in a park-like setting on the university's North Campus was named for Earl V. Moore, dean from 1923-1960, and completed in 1964. In 1985, the Margaret Dow Towsley Center, a significant addition to the Moore building, was dedicated.