UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Law Quadrangle. no. 218
York and Sawyer, architects. Given to the university by William W. Cook, the four buildings comprising the Law Quadrangle with their construction dates are: the Lawyers Club, 1924; the John P. Cook Dormitory, 1930; the Legal Research Building, 1931, and Hutchins Hall, 1933. The Legal Research Building includes the original library. From southeast showing Legal Research and Cook Dormitory.
UBImusD13. Folder: Library (built 1883). Views from northwest. no. 222
Ware and Van Brunt, architect. Built in 1883. An addition was built to the south in 1898. The 1883 portion was torn down in 1918. Signature on verso: W.A. Lewis [Lewis was a student at UM in the late 1890's]
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.