UBImusD13. Folder: Library (built 1883). Views from northwest. no. 222
Ware and Van Brunt, architect. Built in 1883. An addition was built to the south in 1898. The 1883 portion was torn down in 1918. Signature on verso: W.A. Lewis [Lewis was a student at UM in the late 1890's]
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.