Women synchronized swimming (bottoms up) at Women's Pool, March 1969
University of Michigan News and Information Services Photographs
University of Michigan. News and Information Services. Photographs.
Box / Drawer
Folder / Container / Volume
Women Pool, 3/69, 1640 #3- Swimming at Barbour Gym
Black & Black with Alden B. Dow Associates, architects. The Women's Swimming Pool was dedicated on April 17, 1954 and in May 1966, named in honor of Margaret Bell. The swimming pool was originally a unit of the Women's Athletic Building, which was demolished in 1974 and replaced by the Central Campus Recreation Building.