Albert Kahn Associates, architecture firm. Built in 1923-1925 at the junction of East University and Washtenaw Avenues, east of the Old Medical Building. Originally called East Medical Building and the name changed to Clarence Cook Little Science Building in 1970.
John Scott & Company, architecture firm. Built during 1895 and 1896. Demolished in 1977 to make room for the expansion of the Chemistry Building. Barbour Gymnasium (for women) was attached to the north side of the Waterman Gymnasium.