Ann Arbor High School / UM Frieze Building, looking S.E. across intersection of S. State and E. Huron streets, ca. 1957 (21779-2)
Ivory Photo photograph collection
Ivory Photo (Firm)
Box / Drawer
Folder / Container / Volume
Malcolmson & Higginbotham, architecture firm. The Ann Arbor High School was built in 1905 and purchased by the University of Michigan in 1956, when it was renamed the Henry S. Frieze Building. Demolished in 2007 and replaced by North Quadrangle with the original facing preserved.