Law Quad under construction, taken from the second story of the Club building inside the quadrangle, showing tower. August 8, 1924.
Law School (University of Michigan) records
University of Michigan. Law School.
Box / Drawer
Folder / Container / Volume
(2) Views 1923-24, showing multiple phases of construction of quadrangle
York & Sawyer, architecture firm. Given to the university by William W. Cook, the four original buildings comprising the Law Quadrangle with their construction dates are: the Lawyers Club, 1924; the John P. Cook Dormitory, 1930; the Legal Research Building, 1931; and Hutchins Hall, 1933. The Legal Research Building included the original library. In January 2012, the Law Quadrangle was enlarged with the addition of South Hall and Aikens Commons.