Drawing: "The University of Michigan League, The Entrance on the Mall," December 1928
Pond family papers
Pond Family (Ann Arbor, Mich.)
Box / Drawer
Folder / Container / Volume
Pond & Pond with Martin & Lloyd, architects. The Michigan League opened on May 4, 1929. To eliminate confusion between the Women's League as an organization and the Michigan League building, the administration of the building and the student organization were combined under the title Michigan League in 1934-35. In 1992, the Michigan League became one of three University Unions. The Lydia Mendelssohn Theater is within the Michigan League.