Mosher Jordan dorm exterior from Palmer field, 1930
Alumni Association (University of Michigan) records
University of Michigan. Alumni Association.
Box / Drawer
Folder / Container / Volume
Mosher-Jordan Hall: Exteriors
Photographer / Artist
A F Crooks
Malcolmson & Higginbotham with Alexander L. Trout ('05, '10e), architects. Mosher-Jordan Halls, the first large women's dormitory at the University of Michigan, was completed in the summer of 1930. The residence consists of two separate halls with a shared kitchen. The building was named in honor of the first two deans of women, Eliza M. Mosher and Myra B. Jordan. The halls were renovated and a new dining center was added in 2008 by the architectural firm Goody Clancy & Associates.