Fresco painted by students in west corridor of Lorch Hall / Architecture Building
A. Alfred Taubman College of Architecture + Urban Planning (University of Michigan), records
University of Michigan. A. Alfred Taubman College of Architecture + Urban Planning.
Box / Drawer
Folder / Container / Volume
Emil Lorch College of Arch. & Design Building, Interior
Emil Lorch & Associates, architecture firm. Construction began in 1926 and was complete in 1928. Originally called the Architecture Building, later called Architecture & Design, and was renamed Lorch Hall ca. 1980.