Synchronized Swimming at Margaret Bell Pool, ca.1976
Joe Grimm photographs
Box / Drawer
Folder / Container / Volume
Folder: Athletics, Synch Swimining #117 fr. 36
Black & Black with Alden B. Dow Associates, architects. The Women's Swimming Pool was dedicated on April 17, 1954 and in May 1966, named in honor of Margaret Bell. The swimming pool was originally a unit of the Women's Athletic Building, which was demolished in 1974 and replaced by the Central Campus Recreation Building.