Albert Kahn Associates, architecture firm. Opened in 1928 and originally called the University Museums Building, which housed four museums: Museum of Anthropological Archaeology, Museum of Paleontology, Museum of Zoology, and University Herbarium. Later housed the Museum of Natural History, which was officially created in 1956. Renamed the Alexander G. Ruthven Museums Building in 1968.
5 x 7 inch negative; 8 x 10 inch print 1983 Sturgis.