UBImusD2. Folder: Campus Views. Medical Center. Catherine St. area. no. 126
The Catherine Street Hospitals were built starting in 1891 with the Allopathic and Homeopathic Hospitals. The group expanded to approximately 20 buildings until 1925, when the University Hospital was completed. [Image clipped from unknown publication].
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.