School of Nursing (University of Michigan) records
University of Michigan. School of Nursing.
Top Row: Jocelyn Aden, Rachel Ades, Katrina Allen, Kayla Ashcraft, Kristie Baker, Amy Beaudoin, Heidi Beck, Beth Bentrum, Amber Blake, Lee Anna Braden, Dan Burd, Meaghan Burke, Mallory Calus, Irene Casillas, Veronica Cherney, Samantha Cholewa, Molly Conlen
Row 2: Wendy Corriveau, Meaghan Cotter, Kara DeGlopper, Colleen DeVoe, Hadley Dobbs, Kimberly Drury-Wallace, Hyesun Eitel, Sarah Elner, Douglas E. Elsey, Alyssa Fallot, Folake Famoye, Kristen Farr, Christine Fleck, Jennifer Fleming, Soncerae Gardner, Sarah Gilley, Joelle Gilmet
Row 3: Sara Goss, Amy Guffey, Taylor Griglak, Bridget Belvitch, Jaclyn Janks, Andrea Engles, Cassandra Smith, Lyndsy Brenner, Mallorie Patterson, Kristen Oltersdorf, Laura Kokx, Ross Zoet, Mary Osbach, Courtney Norman, Monica Habeck, Erica Hadley
Row 4: Amanda Hanert, Dayna Hasty, Nicole Heller, Ashley Howard, Robert Humburg, Andrew Humes, Grace Hwang, Amira Jackson, Kathryn Jipping, Shelly Johnson
Row 5: Lindsey Kappler, Jacqueline Klaiman, Sarah Knoedler, Jessica Kopicki, Kathryn Kovanda, Sarah Kovats, Emily Krogel, Kellie Kunkel, Kristin Lakatos, Chelsea Lazaroff, Bo Hwa Lee, Kelly Leja
Row 6: Kelli Littlejohn, Emilee Losey, Patricia Luna, Wilma MacKenzie, Matt Malkowski, Rachel Mallas, Emily McCallister, Diane McDonald, Dorian Michelson, Mary Miller, Nicole Miller, Kristen Muehlhauser
UBImus D13. Folder: Medical Building (built 1850) Views from South. no. 238
First medical building, built 1850, addition in 1864, used until West Medical was completed in 1903. Fire in 1911 destroyed west half, remainder, including portico, razed in 1914. Image has tennis court on grass in the foreground with large wood pile set aginst south side of building. On verso: image of the Presbyterian Church of Ann Arbor.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
Typed notes attached to verso: Front elevation of south wing. The photograph does not show the effects of wear and tear on this building. The door frames and sills should be replaced, the steps are in need of repairs and the siding is failing. At the right a part of the north wing appears. This displays the bad condition of the roof. The north wing contains a drawing room which is frequently abandoned during the winter because it cannot be heated. This seems to have been one of the wings of the building used as the University Hospital and later as the Dental College.