401 Depot Street, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48104 (313) 769-0592. This magnificent 1886 Michigan Central RR depot of colorful Michigan granite now offers a glass walled trackside room, an elegant baggage scale room, the Roundhouse Saloon and some of the most romantic dining "on the line".
UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. School of Education. no. 281
Southeast view of building at corners of Monroe and East University. Building first housed University High School in 1924; University Elementary School added in 1930; later became UM School of Education. Perkins, Fellows & Hamilton, architects for University High School; Malcolmson & Higginbotham, architects for Elementary School (sw wing).