Folder: UM-Buildings & Views-Law Quad & Old Law Bldgs.
Photographer / Artist
Ivory Photo (Ann Arbor, Mich.)
Jordan & Anderson, architecture firm. The Law Building was built in 1863 on the corner of State Street and North University Avenue. In 1863 it was occupied by the Law School, the University Chapel (until 1873) and the General Library (until 1883). Renamed Haven Hall in 1933 when the Law School moved to Hutchins Hall and the Law Library to the Legal Research Building in the Law Quadrangle.
5 x 7 inch negative; 8 x 10 inch print 1983 Sturgis