Dept. of Physical Education for Women (University of Michigan) records
University of Michigan. Dept. of Physical Education for Women.
Box / Drawer
Folder / Container / Volume
John Scott & Company, architecture firm. Barbour Gymnasium (for women) was attached to the north side of the Waterman Gymnasium. Built during 1895 and 1896. Demolished in 1977 to make room for the expansion of the Chemistry Building.
On verso: "Ivory Photo. Ann Arbor. Correctives-4. Department of Physical Education for Women, Barbour Gymnasium, University of Michigan."