Chamberlin & Austin, architecture firm. The westernmost of two similar buildings built in 1891 on Catherine St. (The eastern building had a rounded north facade; this building a straight north facade). From 1891-1900, the eastern building housed the Allopathic Hospital (also called University Hospital) and the western building housed the Homeopathic Hospital (also called the Medical Ward). From 1900-1925, the western building housed the West Medical Ward; and 1925-1927, the Convalescent Ward. Destroyed by fire in 1927. At corner of present day Catherine and Glen (Victor Vaughn residence).
On verso: "Univ. Hospital Catherine St."
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
Athletic Department (University of Michigan) records
University of Michigan. Athletic Dept.
Box / Drawer
Folder / Container / Volume
Folder: Team Photos
Front row (kneeling, left to right): Tim McMillen, Joe Warren, Meldon Street, Brandon Howe, Chris Viola, Andy Behm, Brady Vibert, Steve Basmajian, Brant Kantor, Greg DeLeon, head coach Dale Bahr.
Middle row (crouching, left to right): Jeff Reese, Corey Grant, Drew Pullen, Jake Young, Bill Lacure, Jon Newsom, Brian Aparo, Derek Meklir, Luiey Haddad, Philip Klein.
Back row (standing, left to right): Trainer Bill Shinavier, assistant coach Joe McFarland, assistant coach John Fisher, Jason Balcom, Josh Young, Jeff Catrabone, Frank Lodeserto, Jesse Rawls, Jr., Airron Richardson, Keith Meyers, Gyhandi Hill, Peter Perakis, Luis Aguilar, assistant coach Kirk Trost, trainer Jason Hodges.