Excavation for new Physical Science Building [Randall Physics Laboratory]
University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
Bentley Historical Library (collector)
Folder / Container / Volume
UBImu D13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Harrison M. Randall Laboratory. no. 192
Albert Kahn Associates, architecture firm. Built between 1922 and 1924 on the site of the Old Medical Building, which was razed in 1914. The building name was changed to the Harrison M. Randall Laboratory of Physics in 1940.