Nurse's Home [Couzens Hall], hand-colored postcard published by George Wahr
Bentley Historical Library (collector)
Box / Drawer
Folder / Container / Volume
University of Michigan: Dormitories
Albert Kahn Associates, architecture firm. Built in 1925 and originally called the Central Residence for Nurses. In 1931, the name was changed to Couzens Hall. In 1956, an addition to the east end of the building was completed by R. A. Calder.
Group seated at table, incl. Cordelia Sanches, Consuelo Damaso, Ruben DeCastro, Abelardo Samonte, Roland Robinson, Edwin Stene, Jose Velmonte, Daniel McHargue, Horace Jacobine, George Peek, Bennett Rich, Carlos Ramos, Ramon Portugal
Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy (University of Michigan) records
University of Michigan. Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy.