UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Michigan Union (Thomas M. Cooley House) no. 245
The residence of Judge Thomas M. Cooley became the first home for the Michigan Union. The house was renovated in 1906-1907, opened for student use in 1907, and in 1912 an addition was built. In 1916, the original house was razed to make room for a new Michigan Union building, which opened in 1919. The 1912 addition was moved to the north and used as a ballroom for a time.
On verso: Postcard addressed to The Slausms [?] Text: "A Merry Xmas Brownie."