Combination atlas map of Washtenaw County, Michigan
Folder / Container / Volume
MH 4 W319 1874 E93, p. 70
Left: First Presbyterian Church, Ypsilanti, Mich. Right top to bottom: Res. of F.D. Rathfon, Sec. 25, Pittsfield Tp. Mich.; Henderson & Glover, Dry Goods & Capets, Ypsilanti, Mich.; D.C. Batchelder, Dealer in monuments & tomb stones of the latest designs ... Washington Street, Ypsilanti, Mich. Publication information: Chicago, Ill. : Everts & Stewart, 1874.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.