UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Dental Building (1908). No. 168
Photographer / Artist
George R. Swain (Ann Arbor, MI)
Donaldson & Meier, architecture firm. Construction began in 1906 and was completed in 1908. An addition to the north side (rear) of the building was built from 1922-1923. The building, which faced North University Avenue, was removed in 1970 to facilitate construction of a new Dental School Building.