Athletic Department (University of Michigan) records
University of Michigan. Athletic Dept.
Box / Drawer
Folder / Container / Volume
Photographer / Artist
back row: Paul Paris, W. Randall Trudeau, David Wihak, Gordon Cullen, Randall Neal, Gary Kardos, Pierre Sarazin
middle row: coach Allan Renfrew, trainer Mike Willie, Michael Burgett, Thomas Lindskog, Peter Dunbar, Angelo Moretto, Gregory Fox, Donald Dufek, Frank Werner, Don Fardig, Dr. Al Girz, manager Owen Fletcher, assistant coach James Keough
front row: Roy Bolles, Robert Falconer, Gary Connelly, Robert Moore, captain Richard Mallette, Roy Ashworth, Julian Nixon, Terrance LaJeunesse
UBImus D13. Folder: Medical Building (built 1850) Views from South. no. 238
First medical building, built 1850, addition in 1864, used until West Medical was completed in 1903. Fire in 1911 destroyed west half, remainder, including portico, razed in 1914. Image has tennis court on grass in the foreground with large wood pile set aginst south side of building. On verso: image of the Presbyterian Church of Ann Arbor.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.