UM Catherine Streets Hospitals [must date after 1907 - see DObs dome in distance]
Camilla and Ethel Green Family Papers
Box / Drawer
Folder / Container / Volume
University of Michigan, Campus Buildings, Images
The Catherine Street Hospitals were built starting in 1891 with the Allopathic and Homeopathic Hospitals. The group expanded to approximately 20 buildings until 1925, when the University Hospital was completed.