UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. William L. Clements bldg. no. 327
Photographer / Artist
Myrtle White Godwin
Albert Kahn Associates, architecture firm. Construction began in 1922 and the building was dedicated on June 15, 1923. Located on South University next to the President's House. At the time of construction, the West Physics Building was standing to the north. Building and collection of rare books donated by William L. Clements, University Regent.
On verso: "Taken Oct. 1942 on 41 mm. kodachrome by Myrtle White Godwin [?]. "