Alumni Association (University of Michigan) records
University of Michigan. Alumni Association.
Box / Drawer
Folder / Container / Volume
Dormitories-Couzens Hall (originally the nurse's dormitory)
Albert Kahn Associates, architecture firm. Built in 1925 and originally called the Central Residence for Nurses. In 1931, the name was changed to Couzens Hall. In 1956, an addition to the east end of the building was completed by R. A. Calder.
UBImusD13. Folder: Michigan League and Lydia Mendelssohn Theatre, Interior and Exterior Views. no. 242
Photographer / Artist
Francisco-Boyce Photo Co. (Ann Arbor, Mich.)
Pond & Pond with Martin & Lloyd, architects. The Michigan League opened on May 4, 1929. To eliminate confusion between the Women's League as an organization and the Michigan League building, the administration of the building and the student organization were combined under the title Michigan League in 1934-35. In 1992, the Michigan League became one of three University Unions. The Lydia Mendelssohn Theater is within the Michigan League.