Shifrah Nenner and Jeffrey Odgen at dinner table, Dec. 5, 1979
Information Technology Division (University of Michigan) records
University of Michigan. Information Technology Division.
Box / Drawer
Folder / Container / Volume
Events - Computing Center 20th Anniversary, Dec. 5, 1979
First established in 1959 as part of the Statistical and Computing Laboratory of the Graduate School, and after July 1, 1959 as an independent center within the Horace Rackham School of Graduate Studies. The Computing Center's first facility was located in remodeled space in the North University Building at 1205 North University Avenue. The Center moved to a new facility designed by Tarapata, MacMahon & Paulson on North Campus in 1971.