UBImu D13. Folder: Campus Buildings. W.K. Kellogg Foundation Institute. no. 312
Lewis J. Sarvis, architect. Dental Building is at right in photo; Health Services Building on left. Buildings are similar in style. In January 1940, building on right was officially named W. K. Kellogg Foundation Institute: Graduate and Postgraduate Dentistry.
UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Dental Building (1908). No. 168
Donaldson & Meier, architecture firm. Construction began in 1906 and was completed in 1908. An addition to the north side (rear) of the building was built from 1922-1923. The building, which faced North University Avenue, was removed in 1970 to facilitate construction of a new Dental School Building.