Kenneth C. Black and Daniel L. Dworsky, architects. Constructed completed in 1967 with multiple renovations starting in 1998. Originally called the University Events Building and was renamed Crisler Arena in 1970. In 2012, with the addition of the The William Davidson Player Development Center, the name was changed to Crisler Center.
UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Legal Research Building. no. 220
York & Sawyer, architecture firm. The William W. Cook Legal Research Building (also known as the Legal Research Library or Law Library) was completed in 1931, the third of the four buildings William W. Cook gave to form the Law Quadrangle, built between 1924-1933. In 1955, the original six level stackroom was increased to ten levels. The underground Allan F. and Alene Smith Law Library Addition designed by Gunnar Birkerts Associates was completed in 1981. The additional three original buildings comprising the Law Quadrangle with their construction dates are: the Lawyers' Club, 1924; the John P. Cook Dormitory, 1930; and Hutchins Hall, 1933. In January 2012, the Law Quadrangle was enlarged with the addition of South Hall and Aikens Commons.