UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Horace H. Rackham Educational Memorial Building (Detroit), interiors. no. 207
Harley & Ellington, architects. W.E. Wood Co., contractor. Built from July 1940 to January 1942. Built jointly for the Engineering Society of Detroit and the University as an Extension Service facility in Detroit. Funded by the Horace H. and Mary A. Rackham Fund. Sculptures on exterior by Marshall Fredericks.