UBImu D13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Waterman Gymnasium, construction and interiors. no. 316
Photographer / Artist
Gibson, J. Jefferson
E.W. Arnold, architect. Built 1894. Funded by a challenge grant of $20,000.00 by Joshua W. Waterman of Detroit with contributions from others, including students, and funding from the Regents. Addition completed in 1916. Demolished in 1977 to make room for the expansion of the adjacent Chemistry Building
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.