Clements Library - University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
Bentley Historical Library (collector)
Folder / Container / Volume
UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. William L. Clements bldg. no. 327
Albert Kahn Associates, architecture firm. Construction began in 1922 and the building was dedicated on June 15, 1923. Located on South University next to the President's House. At the time of construction, the West Physics Building was standing to the north. Building and collection of rare books donated by William L. Clements, University Regent.
UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Statuary, monuments, etc. Class boulders and trees. no. 288
Largest of 5 peal of bells presented to the university in 1883 by Andrew D. White, James J. Hagerman, and Edward C. Hegeler. From 1883 to 1936 the five bells were first in the Library Tower and then in the tower of the Old Engineering Building. In 1942 they were melted down for the war effort.
Row 3: Kathleen Donnelly, Jennifer El Aile, William Faulkner, Kimberly Johnson, Danielle Alameda, Margaret Wheeler, Brian D Kaminski Jr, Bridget Fil, Rochelle Weller, Leslie Allen-Huisman, Jennifer Musbach, Kathy Feig, Lori Fellows, Shana Ferguson