The residence of Professor George S. Morris, head of the Department of Philosophy, was located on State Street on the southwest corner of Jefferson Avenue. The site was purchased by the University of Michigan in 1922 and renamed Morris Hall in 1924. In October 1928, it was adapted as a studio for broadcasting and rehearsals of the University Band. The building was demolished in 1946 to make way for the Administration Building.
5 x 7 inch negative; 8 x 10 inch print 1983 Sam Sturgis; Morris Hall, University Band (?)