39147: American soldiers and other pedestrians on Troitsky Prospect one of main streets of Archangel, Russia, with one of numerous churches of city in background. The domes of these churches are all inlaid with gold leaf and the tall spires are gilded. 25 October 1918.
United States Army Signal Corps photograph collection
United States. Army. Signal Corps.
Box / Drawer
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Dental Building (1908). No. 168
Photographer / Artist
Buildings and Grounds Dept. (University of Michigan)
Donaldson & Meier, architecture firm. Main building construction began in 1906 and was completed in 1908. An addition to the north side (rear) of the building was built from 1922-1923. The building, which faced North University Avenue, was removed in 1970 to facilitate construction of a new Dental School Building.
On verso: "Construction of addition on rear [In a different hand] Taken by Building[s] & Grounds."