Bernard Green (UM Eng. 1891) of the Osborn Engineering Company of Cleveland, lead architect. Also known as "The Big House," excavation for the stadium began in September 1926 and construction was completed by October 1927. Previously, Michigan football games were held on Ferry Field. The stadium has undergone numerous improvements and renovations, which include an expansion project by the architectural firm Venturi, Scott-Brown and Associates in 1997; and another renovation and expansion project by the firm HNTB Architecture in 2010.
Design for park. Oak Park Commission ... Planting plan. Oak Park, Illinois.
Jens Jensen drawings and papers
Jensen, Jens, 1860-1951.
Box / Drawer
Ink on linen; location, type, amount of plantings; baseball diamond, tennis courts, seats for area bounded by Ridgeland, Division and Elmwood; signed. 91x83 cm. Scale: 1"=20' [from photographic copy by Lance Burgharrdt]