UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Clarence C. Little Science Bldg. no. 157
Albert Kahn Associates, architecture firm. Built in 1923-1925 at the junction of East University and Washtenaw Avenues, east of the Old Medical Building. Originally called East Medical Building and the name changed to Clarence Cook Little Science Building in 1970.
Image taken from corner of East and North University.