UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Alumni Memorial Hall (Museum of Art). no. 137
Donaldson & Meier, architecture firm. The building opened in 1910. It houses the headquarters of the Alumni Association and the Michigan Alumnus and contains and the Alumni Catalog Office. Art collections and activities, including classes and exhibitions, have been held in the building since its opening. Its social function was, in the course of time, reduced to the use of a large room in the basement for the University Club, a faculty organization which later moved to quarters in the Union. The Department of Fine Arts held classes in Alumni Hall until 1949. The Museum of Art moved into Alumni Memorial Hall in 1946 upon its separation from the Museum of Archaeology and establishment as an individual administrative unit.
Augusta Township (Mich.) residences and business, ca. 1874
Combination atlas map of Washtenaw County, Michigan
Folder / Container / Volume
MH 4 W319 1874 E93, p. 104
Left to right: Res. of Addison Osborn, Sec. 32, Augusta Tp. Mich.; Res. of Hiram McCarty, Sec. 9, Augusta Tp. Mich.; Res. & saw mill of Geo. Moffit, Sec. 28, Augusta Tp. Mich.; Res. of Mrs. W.M. McGraw, Stony Creek P.O., Augusta Tp. Mich.; Res. of J.B. Olcott, Sec. 7, Augusta Tp. Mich.; Res. of Peter Dansingburg, Sec. 18, Augusta Tp. Mich. Publication information: Chicago, Ill. : Everts & Stewart, 1874.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.