View of law school construction from corner of Tappan & South University, 17 April 1924, no. 81
Law School (University of Michigan) records
University of Michigan. Law School.
Box / Drawer
Folder / Container / Volume
York & Sawyer, architecture firm. Given to the university by William W. Cook, the four original buildings comprising the Law Quadrangle with their construction dates are: the Lawyers Club, 1924; the John P. Cook Dormitory, 1930; the Legal Research Building, 1931; and Hutchins Hall, 1933. The Legal Research Building included the original library. In January 2012, the Law Quadrangle was enlarged with the addition of South Hall and Aikens Commons.